Manage your Apartment Staff, Flats, Owner, Tenants, Visitors database.
Each apartment gets its own unique, private portal called my apartment. This is accessible to the registered residents of the apartment. Apartment management committee assigns the duty of maintaining “my apartment portal” to an administrator. It may be the President of the management committee, or the secretary or someone assigned by the committee. At the time of registration, the administrator is given the login id and password. Later he /she provide the owners of the flats, tenants and watchman individual login id, and passwords at the outset. The residents can change their passwords later. The total administration of the apartment including user profiles, accounts, communication and vendor management is the prerogative of the administrator. Owners can access their own flat’s details, and also can view the main general ledger. The tenants have access to their flat details only and cannot have access to the main ledger. The portal creates a dashboard where the administrator can view the details of all the key personnel and staff, flats, owners, tenants, parking slots at one place. It creates a comprehensive profile of the apartment and its residents.
As “My Apartment” is the key component of the Wiseowner Apartment Management System, the key roles played by the administrator are given below in detail. The administrator can:
- Add, delete, and update the profiles of the Key staff and personnel.
- Add new flats to the list, assign flats to the owners, allot flats to the tenants, broadcast availability of flats for rent and allot parking slots to the residents.
- Add new owners to the list and update their profiles.
- Add new tenants to the list, along with details such as, Date of joining, where he/she works, date of vacating the flat and whether he owns a vehicle or not.
- Manage the allotment of parking slots, add new parking slots to the list, and assign vacant parking slots to others with owner’s consent.
- Conduct elections to the apartment management committee by announcing the positions available, nominations, starting and ending dates. The elections can be open or secret ballot type conducted electronically online.
- Access visitors log, update details such as, name of the visitors, purpose of the visit, whom they are meeting and share these details online with the resident whom the visitor meets.
- Update details of who is using the parking slots, what type of vehicles are parked, how many vehicles are parked in a given slot etc.
- Maintain and update the list of all vehicles owned by the owners and tenants.
- Attend to all the maintenance requests raised by the residents, assign staff or vendors, supervise the work quality etc.
- Manage the apartment’s database